How to draw farm animals for informative writing in grades K – 1.
• How to draw farm animals using shapes you know
• How to modify the shapes you know to draw each animal
• How to draw a sheep, cow, horse, goat, pig, chicken, duck, chick, and farm setting
• How to draw a habitat (poster)
• How to write about your animals: Sentence Starters Poster
• Farm Habitat (labeled and unlabeled)
• Writing paper with 1, 3, or 5 lines and a large picture box (with and without animals)
• Farm animals for puppets, art work, or easy-to-read pattern books
• Differentiation Tips for ELL, RTI, TAG, and Modalities
• Use as an assessment for labeling
• Glue into writer’s notebook for easy reference
• Print or enlarge for class poster
• Open on a SMARTboard for phonics lessons in labeling drawings
• “I can…” Learning Target on every instructional page
• Tech Tip: you may open this PDF on a Smartboard for full class viewing, and write on it using Smartboard pens
How to Draw Series:
How to Draw People and Familiar Objects for Narrative Writing
How to Draw Forest Animals
How to Draw Animals Bundle
I hope you enjoy this How to Draw Farm Animals Packet…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at
it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
© 2016 Renee Dawn
For use by one teacher per classroom; please respect the copyright.