If you had a robot, what would you have it do for you?
Let your kids' imaginations go wild with ideas while they try out different robot drawings. They will have no problem thinking of things to write about their robot when they are finished with their art.
Children will also have a blast drawing rockets! What a fun way to combine science and art! What kind of celestial object can they add to the background?
The drawing can be turned into a wide range of finished artworks. See Expressive Monkey’s Blog Post
for a few ideas.
What You Get
• 1 Page - Instructions
• 1 Page - How to Draw A Space Rocket
• 1 Page - Space Rocket Roll & Draw
• 1 Page - How to Draw a Space Rocket with a Passenger
• 1 Page - Robot Roll & Draw
• 1 Page - How To Draw A Robot
• 1 Page - Robot Drawing Reference
A total of 7 pages.
Take a look at the preview to see the instructions and a thumbnail of each page.
This lesson is included in my Drawing MEGA Bundle
You might like the Superhero Kids Lesson
or Superhero Kids
Click here to see more Roll and Draw Sheets.
Thanks for visiting!