Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
19.78 MB | 12 pages
How to Draw the Gingerbread Man guides young children to confidently draw 6 different sweet treats this holiday season. Each guide contains easy to follow pictured steps that start with basic shapes and progress to a completed gingerbread man, gingerbread girl, candy tree and other elements to make a gingerbread scene they can color.
This resource includes:
Black and white Instructions for 6 treats, approximately 5 steps each.
- How to draw a gingerbread man.
- How to draw a gingerbread girl.
- How to draw a candy tree.
- How to draw a candy cane.
- How to draw a gingerbread house.
- How to draw a lollipop (or sucker).
Draw a Gingerbread Scene sheet where students will draw their art.
Coloring page that contains all the guided practice elements to either color or use as a guide for the gingerbread scene they create.
Colored teacher’s copy of each guide.
Skills developed in this unit:
- Learning to follow instruction
- Learning how to use simple shapes to make a more complex drawing
- Gaining confidence
- Expressing creativity
You may also like…
I love followers!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products and product launches.
Just click the green “Follow Me” star, next to my logo.