Young children need to be taught the order in which to put on Winter gear! This 48 page packet will give you ALL the tools you need to help your little ones become independent. :)
Included in your purchase:
* TWO different, step by step visuals to post on your wall, near cubbies, by a closet, or wherever your children are dressing for outdoor play.
* Cut and glue sequencing pages for morning work, a center, or to send home as a reminder to parents (wink, wink!)
* A mitten song/poster to help children work on putting mittens on correctly.
* An emergent reader that explains why we need to wear all of these extra clothes and the order to which to dress.
* BRAG TAGS: Two different celebratory notes to give to students/children when they master zipping their jackets OR dressing themselves for outside play!
* ALL resources in full color for display AND black and white - printer friendly!! You choose!
These visuals are very effective in Preschool, Kindergarten, and Special Education Classrooms.
If you like this type of visual, you may be interested in: Handwashing Posters
Wishing you a warm Winter season!
@ Mrs. Bertie's Nest My Store