Spring has sprung and it's time to get planting! Use this set of leveled, adapted readers to teach your students all about how to grow a vegetable garden.
What is included?
• Level 1 - 10 page book with 2 comprehension questions (14 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 12 page book with 4 comprehension questions (20 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
*Please note that this adapted book set is NOT included in a bundle.*
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Get more adapted books related to this one when you purchase a bundle:
You can find the November Bundle here.
You can find the December Bundle here.
You can find the January Bundle here.
You can find the February Bundle here.
*Please note, this book is NOT included in a bundle.
Find more Adapted Books here.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!