Here is what you'll cover in the course:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – How Customer Lifecycle Marketing Gives You Customers for Life
Improved profitability and reduced marketing costs are goals for any business. To get there, you need a marketing strategy that goes beyond the point of purchase to encourage loyalty and repeat sales. Customer Lifecycle Marketing enables you to do just that.
In this first module, you’ll give an overview of the phases of the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Model and discuss how it will help your students meet their customer retention and re-engagement goals.
Module 2 – Your Current Situation
In Module 2, you’ll teach your students the exact statistical data to collect that will show their current customers’ buying behaviors. Along with additional qualitative information and analysis, your students will be able to understand why some of their customers stay and others leave.
- In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to collect data that shows your customers’ buying behaviors over time, so that they have objective information to inform their marketing decisions
- In Lesson 2, you'll share tactics with your students to identify why customers stay and why they leave, so they can plan strategies accordingly.
Module 3 – Keep Your Current Customers Happy
In Module 3, you’ll focus on retaining current customers so that they become repeat buyers and loyal brand advocates. You’ll guide your students to a deeper understanding of what’s important to their customers and what challenges they face. Then, you’ll explore practical tactics that keep your students' ideal customers happy and turn one-time buyers into lifelong customers.
- In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to gain that deeper understanding of what’s important to their customers, so that they continue to provide appropriate solutions to their problems.
- In Lesson 2, you'll teach your students how to choose the practical tactics that will keep their ideal customers happy, so that those customers will want to stay and become brand advocates.
Module 4 – Bring Customers Back into the Fold
In Module 4, you’ll shift to how your students can reengage with past customers. You’ll show them how to further explore why their customers leave so that your students can identify what will reignite customer interest. You’ll then discuss practical tactics students can apply to bring former customers back to purchase again.
- In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to gain a deeper understanding of why some customers leave, so they can identify what will encourage them to return as buyers.
- In Lesson 2, you'll show your students how to decide which tactics to use to successfully bring former customers back into their business orbit, so they can target future opportunities to them.
Module 5 - Review and Refine
In this final module, you’ll bring everything you’ve covered in the course together so that your students have all the tactics they need to maximize the lifetime value of their customers by increasing both customer retention and reengagement. You’ll also have the opportunity to review the course and guide students to plan their next action steps.
Student materials include:
Course Book -72 pages of content and activity instructions you can use to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, or handout for a live workshop
Keep Your Customers For Life - Action Guide. A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn
Keep Your Customers For Life - Cheat Sheet. A 28-page course overview, which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from each module of the course
You'll also get the following...
Keep Your Customers for Life - Checklist - to help your students assess where they are now in their business and highlight the areas they'll address
Keep Your Customers for Life Course Overview Infographic - which gives your students an 'at a glance' visual of the process for launching and marketing their online course (in .pdf, .png & .pptx)
Handouts of All of the Presentation Slides - so participants can follow along, take notes, and refer back to the material later
Instructor materials included to help teach the course:
Keep Your Customers For Life – Slideshow. 173 slides, which give you a ready-made presentation for a multi-day classroom workshop, webinar series, or videos.
Keep Your Customers For Life – Speaker Notes. A full script and instructions for presenting the course, so you’ll know exactly what to say. You'll find your notes both under the slides AND in a separate document.