How to Make Frankenpudding - A Frankenstein Halloween Writing Activity and Craft
Also included in
- Get your opinion or persuasive writing unit rolling with these nine fun prompts and activities. Students will go through the writing process using graphic organizers to create a common core aligned writing pieces. Each activity is designed to be taught in one week or can be condensed into less days.Price $30.40Original Price $38.00Save $7.60
Writing a how to is easy with this How To Make Frankenpudding Writing and Craft! Read your favorite Frankenstein read aloud, make Frankenpudding with your class and pair it with this fun craft! Students will learn to how to write step by step directions with this engaging Frankenstein writing activity.
What is Frankenpudding?
This Frankenstein themed project can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This is an EXTREMELY easy Frankenpudding craft/recipe that you can use to plan something fun and engaging for the week of Halloween. It is sure to be something your students remember.
- Frankenpudding Teaching Tips
- Frankenpudding Directions (includes materials and step by step student friendly directions)
- Parent Letter for Frankenpudding Materials
- How To Make Frankenpudding Planning Page
- Frankenstein Craft Pages
- Frankenpudding Publishing Pages
- 2 Differentiated Rubrics
How to Use This:
Students will make their own "Frankenpudding" following your simple directionsand then will turn the directions around and write their own set for someone else to follow. This craft is super simple and easy to recreate with your students. This resource is common core aligned and includes a planning page, publishing pages, and two differentiated rubric options for grading. It also includes a letter to send home to ask for supplies for your Frankenpudding. I love to pair this with our favorite Frankenstein read alouds during October, especially during the week of Halloween.
When to Use This:
- Halloween Party
- Small Writing Groups
- Small Reading Groups
- Parent Volunteer
- Whole Group Writing
- Science Lesson
What You Will Need to Make Frankenpudding:
- Vanilla Pudding Cups
- Green Food Coloring
- Permanent Markers
Interested in other Halloween activities for your first, second or third graders? Check these student favorites out below!
- Halloween Writing Bundle
- Halloween Read Aloud Summaries & Crafts
- Halloween Math Worksheets
- CHALLENGE Halloween Math Task Cards
- Creepy Carrots BUNDLE - Read Aloud Companions
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
What Other Teachers are Saying:
⭐ Not only is this resource absolutely adorable and fun, it is comprehensive and user-friendly. Thank you. -Amy
⭐ So creative and fun! I will use this every year! -Brooke
⭐ I LOVE THIS RESOURCE I USE IT EVERY YEAR!! -Whitney
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Please ask all questions before purchasing. Email me at email@example.com with any questions.
You can also connect with me for first access to my resources, giveaways and FREEBIES via: Email | Website | Instagram | Facebook | Teachers Pay Teachers
Enjoy! Don't forget to leave feedback on all paid purchases for future credit toward free resources.