Also included in
- Kick off this Halloween/Fall season with a mix of story time, crafting, activity, and writing skills, by creating this *Magic Spell Pop-Up Cauldron* activity, *Pick Me! Persuasive Pumpkins* Craftivtiy, *My Froggy Halloween* Craft, and *How to Make Friends with a Ghost* Activity inspired by the books$15.00$20.00Save $5.00
- Ultimate Book Craft Bundle~ Set of 75 children's book-inspired crafts to accompany children's books read alouds all throughout the year! Crafts include themes of inclusivity, empowerment, kindness, SEL, identity, seasonal/holidays, and friendship.Great for Reading Centers for all grade levels! Read$200.00$366.00Save $166.00
- October Book Craft Bundle : 8 Read Aloud Craft Activities for Reading Centers~ Set of children's book inspired crafts to spark discussion with children about Halloween, Pumpkins, Monsters, Dragons . Practice persuasive and descriptive writing and sharing key details!Great for ELA Reading Literacy Ce$28.00$40.00Save $12.00
- Halloween / Dia De Los Muertos Book Craft Bundle~ Set of 6 children's book crafts activities inspired by Halloween picture-books.Great for Literacy ELA Reading Centers for all grade levels! Read aloud the stories (Get Your Copies Here) or watch MaiStoryBook's FREE interactive read aloud videos, an$24.00$30.00Save $6.00
Perfect art/craft activity to accompany the children's book, "How to Make Friends with a Ghost" by Rebecca Green, a festive, Halloween fall read about caring for your new ghost friend.
Great for Reading Centers for all grade levels! Read aloud the story "How to Make Friends with a Ghost" or watch MaiStoryBooks FREE interactive read aloud video, and then encourage students to create a *If I Had a Ghost Friend...* Pop-Up activity to plan and share how they would take care of their ghost friend!
- Black and White/ or Color-printed Ghost Template: Each with different template headings available: "How _____ Makes Friends with a Ghost,” “How to Make Friends With a Ghost,” “If I had a Ghost Friend”
- Inside Writing Templates: Black and white or color versions with 2 different border options: Spider Web or Fall Leaves
- For each inside-writing-template, there are 6 different template options: Prompts with picture and labels, Prompts with sentence frames, prompts with all lines, prompts with a line and empty picture space, prompts with blank space, Blank with no prompts
- Visual and written Step-by-Step Directions
- FREE interactive Read aloud video of the book by MaiStoryBook~ read with questions integrated throughout the reading to prompt discussion throughout the story!
Ways to use the craft:
- Share your pop-up craft with a family member or friend and tell them how you would take care of a ghost
- Share your pop-up ghost craft with a family member or friend and ask them what they would do to take care of a ghost
- Use your craft to help you prepare for a ghost to find you
- Use your craft to help you craft a pretend-play with a ghost friend: prepare snacks, hiding spots, ghostly activities, a ghost bed
- Re-read the story and use your craft to make your own suggestions as to how you would care for the ghost as you read about the different advice in the book
**Does not include glue, scissors, or crayons/colors**
You must provide these materials.
Learn More about MAISTORYBOOK: creating reading resources to inspire in children a love for books and a curiosity for the world of reading.