Also included in
- Nurture your students' social-emotional learning (SEL) by helping them learn how to understand and manage their emotions, stress, and anxiety, teaching them how to make connections and build lasting relationships, and training them how to make healthy decisions. Distance Learning CompatibleThis reso$91.70$131.00Save $39.30
- In this Health Skills Introduction bundle, students will learn how to practice fundamental health skills. Students will examine the definition and learn how to practice the following skills: Analyzing Health Influences Accessing Valid Information Interpersonal CommunicationDecision Making Goal Setti$65.00$79.00Save $14.00
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning <<<$175.00$219.50Save $44.50
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning <<<$175.00$205.50Save $30.50
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning Compatible$175.00$225.00Save $50.00
Teach students how to make healthy decisions using the D.E.C.I.D.E. Model. Learning how to make healthy decisions is a valuable life skill. In this lesson, students will use peer discussion to explore decision-making and examine some of the decisions they’ve made. Next, students will define their personal values and explore examples of making decisions in the media. They will then practice using the D.E.C.I.D.E. Model to make values-based decisions.
Distance Learning Compatible
This resource is hosted on Google Drive, featuring Google Slides edition of student worksheets and can be used with Google Classroom. - - Want to learn how to use Project School Wellness resources in your distance learning classroom? Learn how on our blog!
This is a skills-based unit focused on practicing the skill of making healthy decisions. This health education unit connects to National Health Education Standard #5.
When you download, you’ll receive a full lesson plan with everything you need to teach the lesson, from the beginning of class to the end:
- Instruction Video - Just for teachers, outlining how to teach the lesson
- Teaching Guide - A detailed lesson plan
- Teaching Powerpoints
- Student Worksheets - They come as PDFs and Google Slides
- Grading Rubrics and Answer Keys - For quick and meaningful assessments
- Free updates for life!
Free Lesson Plans - Download Now!
- Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! Use this bundle to introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
Free Skills-Based Health Workshop - Sign Up Here!
- A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging skills-based health lesson plans focused on relevant issues. Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-Based Approach - Check out our free skills-based health education workshop!
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
If you like this resource, you might also like these related products:
Google Drive Disclaimer
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive. Using Google Drive is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!