How to Make Hot Chocolate Expository Writing Activity and Craft
Procedural writing can be challenging for students. Use this writing activity to authentically engage your students to write about how to complete the process of making hot chocolate.
This writing goes great with reading or watching the movie, “Polar Express”! Use this fun writing craftivity to add flare to a favorite writing "how to"!
This Pack Includes:
- Brainstorming sheets in regular and primary writing lines. Each sheet also has a word bank for students to pull from as they brainstorm the steps.
- Rough draft papers- includes regular and primary writing lines.
- Final draft papers- includes regular and primary writing lines.
- Expository writing self checking rubric- students can use to guide themselves through the writing process. You can use it to make grading their writing piece a snap!
- Mug craft- have your students decorate their papers with this fun and easy hot chocolate craft once they’ve completed their writing