This includes EVERYTHING you need to make a book trailer in iMovie on the iPad.
Tired of book reports? Over AR tests?
Here is everything you need to know on How-To Create a Book Trailer, and do it well. Book Trailers are like previews to a movie, but student generated over a text.
This book contains step by step instructional How-To book that encompass reading the book, analyzing the text, creating a storyboard, and using iMovie to create a trailer. It includes screen shots and student examples.
This entire process was created with my 2nd grade students throughout a school year, but has been used by students well through high school. As we continue to develop, we will continue to update what we are using in class.
!!!RECENTLY UPDATED!!!! lots of extras
NOTE: this bundle INCLUDES EVERYTHING from my store for making BOOK TRAILERS
* A detailed step-by-step, 24 page, Book Trailer How-To Book with screen shots and student examples that could be printed and bound for student (and adult :)) use.
* ALL iMovie storyboards
Coming of Age
* Text Analysis form (2 versions)
* Common Core Standards
* iPad sign up sheet
* Rubric for formative assessment AND an editable rubric
* Editable Movie Trailer Premiere Form
* Checklist for students to keep up with their work (NEW)
* Editable PDF to make a photo album of QR codes and book cover pictures- so you never lose a trailer! (NEW)
* QR book cover and labels
* Ideas and pictures of how to incorporate Book Trailers into your classroom.
* TWO different process boards that includes all of the steps so students can monitor themselves independently! (happy and iPad)
For questions, examples, and more details please check out
to see student examples check out http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U