How to Make a Dirt Cup Snack - Easter Version
Five step "How to" writing page for your little writers to plan out the steps to assemble an Easter Version of the classic dirt cup snack.
Picture steps can help more advanced writers to complete the steps themselves, or they can assist in a teacher-lead write.
The 5 suggested steps are:
1. First, spoon the pudding into the plastic cup.
2. Next, crumble the cookies on top of the pudding.
3. After that, push the bunny into the pudding.
4. Then, sprinkle the jelly beans around the bunny.
5. Finally, enjoy eating your dirt cup!