How to Make a Friend | Develop Friendship Skills with Yeti
Also included in
- Need social skills activities for elementary students that promote social-emotional learning and teach emotional regulation skills? Look no further; here are 130+ diverse resources designed to help you address student concerns and take your elementary school counseling program to the next level! DowPrice $309.99Original Price $619.98Save $309.99
Teach students how to make a friend, develop friendship-making and social skills, create lasting friendships, and encourage healthy friendships with this cute Yeti friendship skills-building activity!
This friendship lesson teaches children how to make friends by following the moves of the "sifting dance."
- Say Hi
- Introduce yourself
- Find out what they are like
- Talk about something fun
- Invite them to do something with you
- Name something fun you can do together in the future
- say Goodbye
Students will love the cute design of these interactive friendship activities. Yeti makes friendship for kids easy by teaching vital social skills needed for developing friendships.
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- How to Make a Friend Workbook
- Poster Set/Explanation Tools
- 12 Conversation Starter Cards
- Takeaway Cards/Memory Joggers for Students
Help your students learn how to make a friend, develop friendship-making and social skills, create lasting friendships, and encourage healthy friendships with this cute Yeti friendship activity.
Other Educators Like You Said:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rebecca H. says, “My class struggled greatly with making friends and treating each other with kindness. This product is engaging and cute, it helped my students make connections to the correct way to be a friend, and it was easy to refer back to in dialog if my students needed a refresher.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ MSLP says, “Super cute visuals!! This is an adorable activity!”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Katlyn C. says, “Great resource for my friendship group!”
Click the preview for more details and images about these How to Make a Friend and Develop Friendship Skills With Yeti Activities!
Follow me on TpT for updates about new products and 50% off sales!
You May Also Like:
- How to Make a Friend Interactive Book
- Friendship Book (Friend or Frenemy)
- Will You Help Flip the Turtle?
These How to Make a Friend and Develop Friendship Skills Activities are copyright © Mrs. Bell The Crafty Counselor. Therefore, all rights are reserved by the author. Copying for more than one user is prohibited.