- Product Description
This is a resource that will enable you to teach and/or assess your students understanding of steps in a process, sequencing, or procedural work via carving a pumpkin. Lesson plans, rubrics, and learning targets are included. This resource is differentiated for students working at a kindergarten through second grade levels, with a focus on first grade. It may be very helpful in your RTI work within your classroom. You'll find:
- lesson plans
- learning targets
- writing rubric/grading scale
- answer keys
- color and black line pictorial steps in a process
- cut and paste steps in the process (differentiated at two levels, with 4 steps or 6 steps)
- numbering and identifying the steps in the process
- cards for ordinal numbers
- sentences for pocket chart
- cut and paste sentence strips to identify the steps (differentiated at two levels)
- writing pages in order for students to write the steps in the process (differentiated at two levels)
- and a page in which the students can draw their plans for their own Jack-o-Lantern.
- assessment opportunities
Please check out my preview for clarification of the above items.
I also ave a FREE digital task card resource through the BOOM Learning Platform. Check it out here!
If you like this, you might also like my Sequencing Craft for Making Pizza
I appreciate your specific feedback and ratings. If you'd like email notifications regarding my resource launches, sales, and general store news, please click the star at the top of any page within my store to follow me.