Students can use this page to guide them through creating a pizza with fractions. They can use this sheet to make a real pizza or they can make one using a paper plate for the crust, red coloring for the sauce, and cut up construction paper for the toppings. FUN!
This activity makes fractions fun and hands on! My students loved this activity. =)
Check out my other math products in my TPT store:
-2D Shapes Race- Geoboards
- 6 Weeks Worth of FUN Measurement Homework
- Area and Perimeter with Geoboards
- Word Form to Standard Form Place Value Matching Game
- Monkey Math- Place Value!
- Money Math- Fractions!
- Monkey Math Pack- Money!
- Multiplication and Division with Cheerios! FUN!
- Pepperonis on my Pizza! Expanded Form Fun!
Please check out my blog: www.AlphabetObsessed.com