Also included in
- As requested, I've bundled all my CAMPING units into one discounted bundle! You can check out each of these items by clicking the link below:Camping Label the PictureHow to Make a S'moreCamping Build the Sentence**Camping Label the PictureKids love to label pictures! Your students will love labeling$10.50$15.00Save $4.50
Your students will be asking for lots "S'MORE" with this How to Make a S'more writing unit! Your students will love using their senses about this sweet treat and creating their very own S'more craftivities!
***This unit is great for a "How-To" writing lesson, it's the perfect addition to any classroom camping themed writing unit, classroom camp week or a camping themed literacy night!***
What other teachers have said about this product:
- "Our last week of school had a camp theme. This fit in perfectly. Thanks for helping me keep the fun activities balanced with academic activities. After enjoying our camp snack, we did lots of writing which helped reinforce key skills we had worked on all year."
- "Students loved it! The different types of organizers was very helpful."
- "My students love writing procedural texts. They really enjoyed making s'mores and then writing about how they made them. Awesome resource."
- "LOVE this!! My firsties had so much fun with this writing! Thank you for sharing your hard work with teachers!"
- "Very useful and designed well. Thank you!"
Please click the PREVIEW button above for a detailed look at this unit.
How to Make a S'more unit includes:
- S'more word bank
- pre-writing / graphic organizers
- S'more ingredients printable
- S'more graphic organizers for students using their senses
- How to Make a S'more pre-writing recipe steps (First, Next...)
- Themed writing printables
- Themed writing papers (primary/regular lined)
- How to Make a S'more tab book
- S'more craftivity
- How to Make a S'more student book
You may also enjoy these activities:
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the (DMCA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act.