How to Make a TpT SALES MAP showing where people use your lessons
Also included in
- This bundle includes every resource in my TPT store. ⭐ GET EVERYTHING so you don't have to worry about missing out! If you agree with this video at 2:09and you agree with my ideas about EFFORT at 15:52then you will love my stuff⭐ 38 teachers have INVESTED in this bundle so far! As I add resources,Price $164.25Original Price $328.50Save $164.25
This map shows where people have bought our lesson plans from our Educircles TpT store. It’s kind of cool to see where in the world people are using our resources!
This FREE tutorial for TpT Sellers will explain how to create a map like this using the sales data from your TpT store. The Google slideshow link in the PDF resource will walk you through step-by-step and show screenshots of what to do.
Note: All of the sales details have been blurred out in the screenshots for privacy reasons. We are not connected with MapCustomizer, Greenshot, or even TpT - We just like using their stuff!
You will need:
- your TpT account - to get your sales data
- a spreadsheet program (i.e. Excel) - to get the sales map locations (city, state, country)
- a word processor program (i.e. Word, Notepad) - to get the map location in a text list
- - to create the map
- - to take a screenshot of the map
- a presentation program (i.e. Google Slides) - to save the map screenshot as an image
NOTE: If you use this tutorial to create a sales map, please post a link on your website or social media to or the map tutorial
Our goal at Educircles.org is to make the world a better place. We do this by helping people achieve their goals, stand up for themselves and for others.
Oh, and we also design digital resources for teachers.