If your students are anything like mine, then all they can think about it passing out their Valentine cards on Valentine's Day! I love to find ways to incorporate writing into the fun projects that my students love to do. What better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than by making our own Valentines for parents! Students begin by cutting and pasting a sequencing activity to show the steps to making a Valentine card. Vocabulary is reviewed through a materials poster. Students use a graphic organizer to guide the writing process and then transfer their writing to a cute heart bordered paper. They color a boy or girl that is used to hold up their writing. Finally, they get to decorate their very own Valentine Card.
Included in this product:
- Valentine sequencing (color and black and white)
- Materials poster in color
- First, Next, Then, Finally, graphic organizer
- Hearts bordered writing paper with picture space and solid lined paper.
- Valentine hearts cards for your students to decorate.
***Don't forget! TpT offers FREE credits when you leave feedback on paid purchases.***