How to Plant in Dry Soil - Agriculture - Science Worksheet Printable or Google
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This Bundle of science worksheets printable or in Google format includes a variety of topics about sustainability. They provide numerous supporting resources for any environmental science teacher discussing the topic of sustainable living.❤️Follow My StoreFormat:(Multiple formats so you're ready forPrice $140.00Original Price $170.00Save $30.00
- Agriculture and Environmental science worksheets and other middle school science activities.Want this bundle in Google Format?❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.How does farming affect the environment? What is agriculture sustainability? ThePrice $195.00Original Price $253.00Save $58.00
During this engaging project, students will review and interact with the Twitter feed of an organization that works with countries in the world's dry areas to promote sustainable agriculture, raise farmer incomes, and strengthen food security. Students will consider; what is the driest place on earth, sustainable agriculture practices, how to increase farm income, and how to improve food security.
Modified Special Education Version
The student guide has students read through the social network feed, choose tweets of interest to research, and finally has them share with partners before completing a reflective essay.
They don't need Twitter accounts to do this activity. I provide the Twitter research link directly on the student guide and list the account they are to search at the top as well.
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way. It is also a chance for them to learn that situations in the world are ever-changing.
You can use this as a sub plan, homework assignment or as classwork.
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Research link embedded directly in guide
⏳ Teaching Time
Around 30 minutes with peer sharing
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)