This resources is a brief review of "Hanseldee and Greteldum" from Thomas Foster's How to Read Literature Like a Professor and is intended to be used after students have read the chapter in order to prepare them to apply their knowledge to other works of literature.
This product provides key questions from the text to review as a class along with relevant clips from pop culture TV shows, like Scrubs, Sherlock, and Stranger Things, for students to read and analyze.
Interested in using this resource in conjunction with a short story?
Other fairytale-related short stories that would work well with this resource:
Teaching AP Literature and Composition? Check out some of my resources below:
1. AP Literature Test Prep. Choice Board
5. Brave New World Unit (For AP Students)
6. King Lear Unit (For AP Students)
How to Get FREE TPT Credit to Use on Future Purchases:
- Go to the My Purchases page and you'll see a Provide Feedback button next to your purchase. Click on it and it will take you to a page where you can give a quick rating and add a short comment in order to receive TPT Credit that you can use for the purchase of your choice!
Want to be the first to know about store discounts, sales, freebies, and new products?
- Scroll to the top of this page and click on the Follow Me button next to my profile picture. This will ensure that you'll get updates about everything going on in my store!
Let's be social! Come connect with me!