Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- This bundle provides first year and AP® Literature teachers looking for a refresher with materials for teaching AP® Lit for an entire year. Before purchasing, I highly recommend you download this pacing guide and full course overview, which explains the course design and use of each resource in this$375.00$566.00Save $191.00
This bundle includes everything you need to teach Thomas C. Foster's How to Read Literature Like a Professor® to AP® English Literature students to both in-class and distance learners. This massive resource contains the following:
Notes and Mini-Lessons
- 118 slides of detailed notes, with applications to Foster's text and beyond, including novels, plays, songs, poems, film, and television
- 21 pages of textual excerpts and handouts for additional learning
- 26-page student note packet, following the slideshow notes
- 26 individual bell-ringers, beginning each lesson with a thought-provoking question that matches the corresponding chapter
- 26 5-point quizzes, in both Word and PDF form
- 26 answer keys
- 2 custom made typography posters, available in PDF and JPEG format
- A 40 page Hyperdoc with interactive blocks for students to study HTRLLAP in virtual, hybrid, and classroom learning (see the video preview for a walkthrough of this resource)
- *To access the hyperdoc you will need a gmail account. TpT suggests you use a personal gmail account, as many district-run gmail accounts will not open files that aren't from your own network.
This resource is built around Foster's 2014 Revised edition. You will need a copy of the book in order to teach this, but I take care of everything else!
This resource is also available in my AP Lit Full Course Bundle!
AP® is a trademark registered by the College Board, which is not affiliated with, and does not endorse, this website.