- These posters display the main point of each chapter from Thomas C. Foster's brilliant literary guide, How to Read Literature Like a Professor. This resource contains two different versions: one set against a white backdrop for easy printing and one against a black backdrop in case you want it made
- Newly updated to reflect the 2019 AP Lit Course update, this resource contains 26 different 5-point quizzes to assess' students' close reading of Thomas C. Foster's How to Read Literature Like a Professor. Each quiz asks a series of questions about the chapter, most in short answer format. Furthermo
- Newly updated to reflect the 2019 AP Lit Course update, this massive slideshow contains 26 mini-lessons, guiding students through a study of Thomas C. Foster's book, How to Read Literature Like a Professor. Each lesson makes references beyond Foster's text, including additional novels, plays, songs,
- This resource contains 26 thought-provoking questions, each relating to a chapter from Thomas C. Foster's How to Read Literature Like a Professor. These questions are designed to engage students in the coming discussion and lesson on the text by asking them to provide examples of Foster's theories.
- This hyperdoc guides students on an interactive study of Thomas C. Foster's How to Read Literature Like a Professor, be it in class or online at home. The notes align my classic HTRLLAP notes and bell-ringers, but are redesigned for more self-instruction and student analysis. The hyperdoc is designe
- ***Many of the resources in this bundle are currently in the process of being converted to fillable Google resources. I will update their descriptions as they are adapted and will attempt to adapt as quickly as I am able. This bundle provides first year and AP Literature teachers looking for a refre$324.50$499.00Save $174.50
- Bundle Description
This bundle includes everything you need to teach Thomas C. Foster's How to Read Literature Like a Professor to AP English Literature students to both in-class and distance learners. This massive resource contains the following:
Notes and Mini-Lessons
- 118 slides of detailed notes, with applications to Foster's text and beyond, including novels, plays, songs, poems, film, and television
- 21 pages of textual excerpts and handouts for additional learning
- 26-page student note packet, following the slideshow notes
- 26 individual bell-ringers, beginning each lesson with a thought-provoking question that matches the corresponding chapter
- 26 5-point quizzes, in both Word and PDF form
- 26 answer keys
- 2 custom made typography posters, available in PDF and JPEG format
- A 40 page Hyperdoc with interactive blocks for students to study HTRLLAP in virtual, hybrid, and classroom learning (see the video preview for a walkthrough of this resource)
- *To access the hyperdoc you will need a gmail account. TpT suggests you use a personal gmail account, as many district-run gmail accounts will not open files that aren't from your own network.
This resource is built around Foster's 2014 Revised edition. You will need a copy of the book in order to teach this, but I take care of everything else!
This resource is also available in my AP Lit Full Course Bundle!