A note from the Author…Mrs. Vidal-Cruz
The full “La Nueva Cartilla” series was created with my 19 years of teaching experience in a desperate need to help my non-Spanish speaking students and my Spanish speakers to improve their fluency in Spanish, and in some cases learning to read for the very first time. The reading program is going back to the basics, using phonetics in a fun, educational way.
This product is the POWERPOINT OPTION with Audio best for Whole Group Instruction- Level 2 lessons 1-5 build upon the previous “La Nueva Cartilla” Level 1 lessons 6-10 and continues to work on reading Spanish using phonetics, Level 2 poems, flashcards with audio and a catchy jingle to remember vowel and consonant combinations. La Nueva Cartilla is great for students Pre-K 2, Spanish SL and to use with Promethium Boards, Smart Boards, Computer Centers, and Listening Centers.
This resource includes….
• Detailed and easy to follow instructions
• Audio voice in each lesson 1-5
• All lessons are Core Aligned
*New Pointer Ideas to motivate reading
*New Snowy printable make a pointer
• Lección de Repaso abecedario y vocales with audio
• La Cartilla Lección 1: ja, je, ji, jo, ju
• La Cartilla Lección 2: cha,che,chi,cho,chu
• La Cartilla Lección 3: lla, lle, lli, llo, llu
• La Cartilla Lección 4: ña, ñe, ñi, ño, ñu
• La Cartilla Lección 5: ya, ye, yi, yo, yu
• Level 2 Poems that go with each lesson with Audio
• Oral Evaluation and Rubrics for each lesson
• Flashcards with jingle for each syllable combination with Audio
• A leer con Snowy: Reading Sentences with Audio
* A leer con Snowy: Reading Sentences Rubric
Thanks for your interest in my product! 10% of my sales are donated to www.LiveLikeBella.org for pediatric cancer research.
Mrs. Vidal-Cruz :)
***Visit my store at www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Mrs-Vidal-Cruz to find La Nueva Cartilla Level 2 Lessons 6-10 PowerPoint Option and other Bilingual products.
**PDF version with LIFETIME QR Codes of this product for homework/homeschool and one on one instruction is also available.
**Key Words: Learn how to read in Spanish, Spanish activities, Spanish lessons, Spanish flashcards, phonetics in Spanish.