Science Process Skills are easy, eye-popping fun with How to SCIENCE!
for K-2. An Interactive Chant, Magic Demo, Icon Key, Posters, and Low Prep Experiments introduce and reinforce the scientific method. Symbolic icons represent six basic simple steps throughout the unit: Question, Predict, Experiment, Observe, Record Data, and Conclude. Included are Teacher’s Guides, Answer Keys and Student Response Sheets. Find Science Notebook, Full-page, and Print-friendly options too. With How to SCIENCE!
your students will be instantly engaged and eager to keep learning science!
What’s Included! (28 color and 28 b/w pages):
• Magical Demonstration Experiment to Introduce Inquiry: Put a Pencil Through a Cup of Water
• Simplistic Scientific Inquiry Chant with Interactive Motions
• Six Scientific Inquiry Icon Posters (6 Full Color and 6 Black and White)
• Icon Key with Descriptions
• Easy M&M in Water Experiment with Student Recording Sheets (Notebook-Size and Full Page)
• Simple Potato Chip Experiment with Student Recording Sheets (Notebook-Size and Full Page)
• Teacher’s Guides to Each Component with Tips, Discussion Ideas, and Answer Keys
• You have purchased a single teacher license allowing you to share this resource with your own students.
• This product and all parts included are copyrighted. If commercial use is desired, please contact me at email@example.com.
• If your colleagues like my work, please send them to my TpT store or buy additional licenses for half price. here