Science Process Skills are easy, eye-popping fun with How to SCIENCE!
for K-2. An Interactive Chant, Magic Demo, Icon Key, Posters, and Low Prep Experiments introduce and reinforce the scientific method. Symbolic icons represent six basic simple steps throughout the unit: Question, Predict, Experiment, Observe, Record Data, and Conclude. Included are Teacher’s Guides, Answer Keys and Student Response Sheets. Find Science Notebook, Full-page, and Print-friendly options too. With How to SCIENCE!
your students will be instantly engaged and eager to keep learning science! Get this resource NOW BUNDLED in Beginning Scientists
with more experiments and savings!
What’s Included How to Science! (28 color and 28 b/w pages):
• Magical Demonstration Experiment to Introduce Inquiry: Put a Pencil Through a Cup of Water
• Simplistic Scientific Inquiry Chant with Interactive Motions
• Six Scientific Inquiry Icon Posters (6 Full Color and 6 Black and White)
• Icon Key with Descriptions
• Easy M&M in Water Experiment with Student Recording Sheets (Notebook-Size and Full Page)
• Simple Potato Chip Experiment with Student Recording Sheets (Notebook-Size and Full Page)
• Teacher’s Guides to Each Component with Tips, Discussion Ideas, and Answer Keys
• You have purchased a single teacher license allowing you to share this resource with your own students.
• This product and all parts included are copyrighted. If commercial use is desired, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If your colleagues like my work, please send them to my TpT store or buy additional licenses for half price. here