Read this ebook to learn how to support struggling readers in Kindergarten, first, or second grade!
If you work with beginning readers who struggle with decoding, this e-book will show you the specific steps you can take to support them.
Whether you are a classroom teacher, interventionist, reading specialist, special education teacher, coach, administrator, or other educator, you'll gain actionable strategies that you can implement immediately.
You will learn:
- Possible causes of decoding difficulties
- How to use running records efficiently
- How to find out exactly what your students need by analyzing running records
- How to make decoding strategies stick for your struggling readers
- How to choose and implement specific phonological awareness interventions
- How to choose and implement specific phonics interventions
- How to help your students succeed by providing more time for in-class reading practice (volume reading)
The 46-page e-book also comes with 80+ pages of appendices. In the appendices, you'll find printable materials to help you assess your students, teach decoding strategies, and implement phonological awareness and phonics interventions.
The e-book can be read on your computer, phone, tablet, or e-reader (directions for use are included).
Please view the FREE preview before you purchase!
By: Learning At The Primary Pond with Ms. Lilypad