Also included in
- Learn effective strategies to increase literacy proficiency in student achievement through these professional development resources (how to structure a lengthy literacy block and implement novel studies). Contact me (email@example.com) if you want to book this professional development sessi$9.60$12.00Save $2.40
This resource explains in detail an effective literacy block including components, examples and resources.
-What should I do during a lengthy literacy block?
-What is balanced literacy?
-How do I account for a variety of learning styles and learning abilities during Literacy?
-What are some center activities or ways to keep students engaged when they aren't working with me in Literacy?
- Word Work
- Read Aloud
- Shared Reading
- Guided Reading
- Independent Reading
- Modeled Writing
- Shared Writing
- Guided Writing
- Independent Writing
Updated 9/24/18: Guided Reading Agenda
Updated 7/15/19: Sample Schedules (60 min, 90 min, 120 min)
Updated 7/21/21: word work student response sheet, read aloud checklist, reading minutes tracker, student vocabulary thesaurus sheet, student writing goal & conference sheet
Contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to book this professional development session as a live event.
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: email@example.com! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases