Also included in
- This Poetry Unit Bundle is a huge collection of poetry lessons, activities, printables and digital task cards (including Boom Cards) that will make it easy to teach your students how to read, write, and LOVE poetry! This bundle also includes a poetry webinar with inspiration and step-by-step directiPrice $29.95Original Price $43.25Save $13.30
How to Teach Kids to Love Poetry (Even If You Don't) is a poetry webinar that I present live twice a year, and the video recording is available as a professional development webinar in my TpT store.
Click here to see a free replay of this poetry webinar. The free replay does not include a professional development certificate, but one is available with the purchase of the PD version of the webinar, How to Teach Poetry, Step-by-Step.
Whether you love teaching poetry or it's not your thing (yet!), I know you'll get tons of value from this webinar. The strategies I shared (along with the freebies and other resources) will make your next poetry unit a breeze! Before you know it, your kids will easily be able to read, write, and understand poetry, and they'll learn to love it, too! Download this set of note-taking handouts to learn more about what's covered during this webinar.
Where to Find the Poetry Webinar Professional Development Pack
If you're interested in watching the webinar for professional development and receiving a PD certificate, you can purchase How to Teach Poetry, Step-by-Step right here in my TpT store. This product includes the webinar recording, a PD certificate for 90 minutes of professional development, a downloadable version of the webinar, and PDF slide handouts to make note-taking easy. How to Teach Poetry Step by Step is also included in my Poetry Unit Bundle which includes all of the resources mentioned in the webinar.
What Teachers are Saying About the Webinar
If you're wondering if the webinar will be worth your time, read a few comments from the participants of April's webinar:
• This was fantastic and well worth the hour. I've been afraid to teach poetry, but you have given great ideas and you have inspired me!!
• Your passion for poetry is so inspiring...you've made a believer of me of how much poetry can impact the lives of my students (and me!). I can't wait to get started!!! Thank you so much!
• I loved the strategy of using the Poetry Peace Map. Such a great idea! I liked the way the webinar was organized to show how to develop students' knowledge and exposure to poetry, step by step. Thank you for all the work you do!
• This webinar was awesome! It was exactly what I needed to organize my poetry unit. I feel so much more confident and prepared to teach my students about poetry. I love your willingness to share your experiences in the classroom.