Teach R-Controlled Sound Spellings using an approach that stimulates multiple regions in the brain at one time. We use story, images, color-coding, humor, patterning and more to make learning unforgettable.
Included in this lesson:
- Story with full-color illustrations
- Word lists to go with each sound spelling
- Mini-lessons for each of the five sound spellings included: AR, ER, IR, OR, UR
- Five ways to spell the sound /ER/
- Activity suggestions to practice learning concepts
- Activity suggestions to deepen learning
Note: This lesson pack teaches only the sound of ER as in “her.” Five ways to spell /ER/.