Students can take their own interactive study guide creation into their hands. A great collaborative activity and a relief to teachers everywhere looking for a better way to review for quizzes, tests, and more!!
Using this guide, students can either create a set of review tests for a class, or quiz each other for an upcoming exam! Its great, they love it, its fun for all, and a good way to practice their knowledge!
Great for Math, Social Studies, Science, or any subject / free period.
Try my TOP 7 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged