If you're a speech-language pathologist, occupational therapist or physical therapist who owns a private practice, you NEED to have a presence online.
Nowadays it isn't good enough to JUST have a website. Having a presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube is vital to grow your referral sources. Parents of pediatric clients are on Facebook talking to other parents and professionals. Spouses and adult children are looking to connect with people who can give them advice on how to help their husband/wife/parent.
Future clients will look for YOU directly on Google (and other search engines). But having a presence on social media will help you find THEM.
This document teaches you exactly how to use social media to build your referral engine, including information on:
- How to effectively use social media to build your practice
- Example social media updates
- How to use LinkedIn to connect with referral sources such as fellow SLPs, OTs, PTs, neurologists, pediatricians, etc.
- When and how to create YouTube Videos
- Automation techniques to save time (no one wants to spend hours on Twitter!)
- and much more!
**This product is best for speech therapy, occupational therapy and physical therapy providers who are looking to start or expand their private practice**
FYI: This document includes pages 176-249 of The Independent Clinician Guide to Creating a Web Presence. The full book is available on both TPT and www.IndependentClinician.com
Buy the whole book OR only what you need!