How to Wear a Mask Posters and Passages | Back to School | Covid 19
What educators are saying
Face-to-face teaching while wearing a masks and Social Distancing is here for Back to School. This product has mask poster rules, mask and germs passages, and more! Students will learn your classroom expectations for masks by the end of this mini-study!
CLICK THE PREVIEW TO SEE MORE!
♥ Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
Inside You Will Find:
- Mask Wearing Rules and Covid 19 Safety Posters with optional steps available
- Draw and Write about wearing masks
- A Venn Diagram comparing last year to this year's opening
- 2 Levels of reading passages on Masks, Germs, Thermometers, and School Then and Now
- Venn Diagram for use with School Then and Now
- Germs Poster
- Can't Touch This poster and song for Social Distancing
- When to Stay Home Poster
- Correct Wearing a Mask Picture and Activity
- Correct Mask Wearing Poster
- Mask Wearing Quiz
- Stamina in Mask Wearing Survey
All of these activities will help you teach your students how important it is to wear their face masks correctly and for extended periods of time. It is also a great way to discover student's abilities to read and comprehend when they return to class!
Print and Go Ready!!
Grab a FREE MASK EXPERIMENT here!
Other Great Products:
Then and Now Social Studies: Christmas Edition
State Government Project: Florida (But Adaptable for Other States!)
What is Energy with Erma and Ernie.
Please be sure to follow me for new products, 1/2 price for a limited time! Also, all TPT Teachers love feedback! Please take a minute after you download to share how you feel about any product you download!
Julie from The Best Days :)
♥ Follow me on Facebook