Provided in this FREE download, you will get
1. PowerPoint presentation that will introduce your students to the parts of a paragraph, how it is structured, and why it is important.
2. Sample lesson plans- It is intended to be taught over several days- about five 30 minute blocks over 1 week.
3. Basic paragraph rubric
4. Sample paragraphs
5. A list of 5 topics for practicing how to write their own paragraphs
1. The parts of a paragraph (topic sentence, details, and closing sentence)
2. The structure of a paragraph
3. Why we write in paragraphs
4. How to use a graphic organizer to write a paragraph in a fun new way!
If you enjoy this product, please leave some feedback. I would love to hear from you!
Other Writing Resources
How to Write a Topic Sentence
How to Write a Thesis Statement
How to Write a Constructed Response
How to Write a Compare and Contrast Essay
Introduction with a Thesis Statement Graphic Organizers
Providing Evidence Using Direct Quotes
How to Write the Conclusion of an Essay
Thank you and Enjoy!