After hearing a kennings poem all about Kevin, the PowerPoint lesson then takes the children through a process that will enable them to write their own kennings poems.
We are sure you and your children are going to have great fun using it.
The teachers’ notes include:
- Some background information about what kennings are and how they originated.
- A host of follow up ideas you might want to try once the children have gone through the PowerPoint lesson.
- The full text of the poem ‘Kennings for Kevin’ which was written and performed by the children’s poet, David Horner.
Other Poetry PowerPoint Lessons
The Goodeyedeers Blog
Our blog is the place for lots of free writing ideas and resources.
Where To Find Us?
On Twitter @goodeyedeers
On Pinterest - Goodeyedeers
Feedback and Information
- To be kept updated on future products, updates and sales don't forget to follow our store.
- If you have any queries about this product then contact us through the Product Q&A and we will get back to you.
- If you and your children enjoy this product then we would love it if you could leave us a review. Many thanks.
All the money raised from the sale of our resources goes to a UK children's charity called MedEquip4Kids
Important Technical Information:
Always unzip and save the files before opening the PowerPoint or printing the PDF pages.
Created by Goodeyedeers © 2020
Single classroom user license.