Teach students how to write an artist biography to accompany their body of artwork. Artist biographies can help students apply for scholarships, grants and more. They are also a great and impressive part of portfolios and art shows. This 2 page resource includes:
- Description of what an artist biography is and how it is different from an artist statement.
- List of 6 things to include in an artist biography.
- Guiding questions to help students write their artist biographies.
- Tips for writing a successful artist biography.
- *Professional exemplar by Ms. Cook.*
*This compressed file includes Word (.doc) and PDF versions of this resource.