Also included in
- The only comprehensive job shadow bundle on Teachers Pay Teachers - get it now and save yourself countless hours of prep! Includes editable job shadow templates, job shadow FAQs, job shadow scavenger hunt, job shadow presentation project, presentation to help students find job shadow locations, and$59.99$65.98Save $5.99
- The ONLY bundle you will ever need for all things career planning and job shadow! Over the past decade I have noticed that there is no system to guide students and teachers through the career planning and job shadow experience - so I made one! The Ultimate Career Planning & Job Shadow System by$129.99$143.95Save $13.96
The ability to write an effective email is crucial for success in the 21st century, but it is not something typically taught in school. This resource is a fun and easy way to help your students rise to the top of the inbox with a professional email message. Purchase includes:
1. 60 minute 5E in-person lesson plan including game and interactive lesson
2. 'mad libs' sheet for use in lesson (blank version and filled in version)
3. how to write a good email checklist (in plain style, as well as infographic style)
4. two exemplar/model emails
Lots of laughs while learning an essential life skill!
This resource works best with in-person learning. Provided as PDFs (use the free Fill & Sign feature in Adobe to easily add answers). This activity is most effective when students have a specific ‘thing’ that they must write an email for. As an example, I used this activity to begin a job shadow project in my freshmen advisory/homeroom class.
You might also like...