How to Write an Essay Video Lecture with 4 Supporting Documents
9th - 12th
- Streaming Video(cannot be downloaded)
- Supporting Information
Also included in
- #1: How to Write an Essay Video Lecture with 4 Supporting DocumentsI created this video screencast on how to write an essay for my students. I cover the structure of the essay:introductionthesis statementtopic/supporting sentencesinterpretation of evidenceconclusionI included simple, easy to followPrice $12.00Original Price $15.00Save $3.00
This is an additional download that supports the video.
I created this video screencast on how to write an essay for my students. I cover the structure of the essay:
- thesis statement
- topic/supporting sentences
- interpretation of evidence
I included simple, easy to follow documents (1 page each) that I review in the video:
- a writer's checklist
- a comment bank
- how to quote
- an overview of the structure of the essay with examples that interpret The Catcher in the Rye
I talk about essays in general and not just the analysis of literature. I also address topics like creativity, logic (line of reasoning), interpreting quotes and literary devices, and the writing process.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.