How to Writing: How to Writing NO PREP Writing Crafts Bundle
These how to writing no prep crafts are super cute and easy! There are 8 different writing prompts - which is a whole lot of crafting fun! Some of the crafts have a few varieties (boy/girl, etc.) so there are 21 options included (see list below)!
SAVE A TON by buying these in the:
which is a GREAT deal and definitely worth checking out if you like these and want them for the entire year for a bunch of different genres and topics! :)
These are truly no prep. You just print and hand out.
AND they're quick to make! Students write, color, cut, and glue!
Lots of fun and an instant bulletin board!
Check out my blog post about them here!
Writing Crafts Included in this Pack:
- How to Blow a Bubble (girl)
- How to Blow a Bubble (boy)
- How to Ride a Bike (girl)
- How to Ride a Bike (boy)
- How to Make Cookies (girl 1)
- How to Make Cookies (girl 2)
- How to Make Cookies (boy)
- How to Be a Friend
- How to Make Popcorn (girl)
- How to Make Popcorn (boy)
- How to Make a PB&J (girl)
- How to Make a PB&J (boy)
- How to Build a Sandcastle
- How to Be a Kindergartener (girl)
- How to Be a Kindergartener (boy)
- How to Be a 1st Grader (girl)
- How to Be a 1st Grader (boy)
- How to Be a 2nd Grader (girl)
- How to Be a 2nd Grader (boy)
- How to Be a 3rd Grader (girl)
- How to Be a 3rd Grader (boy)
Your students will love these! The fun prompts are engaging and interesting and will make for some great creative writing pieces even from your most reluctant of writers!
Note: "My Favorite Book" and "If I Were a Pirate" shown in the thumbnails/preview are not included (but it is in the Creating Writing pack and the big bundle if you want it!)
You may also like:
(which are also in the big bundle mentioned above)
Note - The clip art by Whimsy Clips in this product is used in accordance with a special licensing agreement. I've gained special permission to use the clip art in this way.