12 How-to Writing (Informational) writing skills and strategies clearly typed and illustrated, ready to be printed on 3 inch by 3 inch sticky notes. Prepare for your writing conferences by printing these notes and leave an artifact with students to support their development as writers and focus their attention on specific goals. A wonderful tool for differentiation and conferring in kindergarten or first grade.
This PDF includes a template for printing on sticky notes, printing tips/instructions, and two pages of printable notes (12 different skills, 6 boxes each page).
- Writers choose topics they know how to do really well so they can teach others.
- Writers reread their writing to make sure others will be able to follow directions.
- Writers go back and add details from the pictures into the words.
- Writers use what they know from word study to be sure they spelled words correctly.
- Writers add colors to make their pictures beautiful.
- Writers go back and add details and tips to teach more about how to do something.
- Writers use clear pictures to show each step.
- Writers use sequence words to tell how to do something in order.
- Writers put punctuation where their voices stop.
- Writers use precise words to show each step.
- Writers teach with their pictures by labeling each part.
- Writers put steps in order by remembering something they did well.
Click here for similar products:
Personal Narrative Printable Sticky NotesWriting for Readers Printable Sticky NotesAll-About Printable Sticky NotesKindergarten Printable Sticky NotesPattern Book Writing Printable Sticky NotesRealistic Fiction Printable Sticky Notes