These are just one-page how-to guides, including the following:
1. How to make your own object cards
2. How to use communication boards (and two copies of a board)
3. Common signs to use with your child/student
4. How to model language for your child
5. How to use/make eye gaze boards
6. How to write a social story
Plus a list of free communication apps I've found on all three platforms - Android, Kindle, and iTunes.
Honestly, this could be a packet hand out for parents, or a beginners crash course for a speech therapist who finds themselves working with AAC and aren't familiar with it. (As I was at the beginning of the year.) Either way, I hope it helps!