I created this so that my students could practice writing the academic paragraph in Spanish. This product guides them through the process of making a statement and backing up that statement with reasoning and evidence. This also give the students a list of transition words that might help them while they are writing.
By completing this assignment, the students will have a paragraph with the following format:
1) a topic sentence (Oración principal)
2) a reason to back up their topic sentence (Razón #1)
3) support for their first reason (Análisis #1)
4) a second reason that backs up their topic sentence (Razón #2)
5) support for their second reason (Análisis #2)
6) a restatement of their topic sentence (Replantea la oración principal)
This product has an example paragraph that deals with the topic of natural disasters, also included are some ideas for additional topics that could be used in a natural disasters unit.
I use this with Realidades 2, 5A. However, I have left the file in Microsoft Word so that you can edit it to go with your curriculum.