This packet contains everything you need to begin a visual incentive chart for a student. There are 2 different " I am working for..." boards and 13 different visual charts. There is a space to velcro a picture of the chosen reinforcer and space for 4-6 stars/pictures. The student picks a reinforcer from the choice board of visuals. Each time the student completes a given activity/time period, a star or picture will be added to the chart, making the student one step closer to receiving the reward. Once the student has completed the chart, he/she will receive the desired reward.
This packet includes:
- 2 different "I am working for..." boards
- 1 blank choice board
- 7 Choice boards with various reinforcers
- 13 different visual boards with different reinforcers
- "First, Then" boards (3 versions- color and black and white)
- 8 different 'First, Then" board pictures (things like art, gym, reading, computer, etc.)
- Instructions for set-up and use
These charts work great for students with behavior issues, ADHD, Autism, or even general education students that are in need of visuals. There are many different charts that can be suited to the needs of any child.
I hope you enjoy! :)