This workbook helps guide students as they read Twain's Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Every four chapters has a page that helps students break down the novel. There are also a couple additional pages to help students work through theme and the events of the novel. The pages help students attack the novel in a variety of ways, so a majority of the Multiple Intelligences are addressed. The workbook offers your students plenty of room to be creative with illustrations, blackout poetry, journal entries, organizers, and more!
Included in this download are...
- 2 20-page PDF versions of the workbook (one with page numbers and one without, in case you have a version of the novel that does not match up)
- 1 20-page Editable Publisher version of the workbook
- 1 Answer key (though for many of the pages, answers will vary from student to student)
- 1 3-page PDF with tips for use
- 1 3-page PDF with tips for printing and copying