Use this entertaining word search worksheet to review characters and plot themes from Mark Twain's novel "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn". Puzzlers will be reviewing spelling and solidifying knowledge of the book while they have fun looking for the hidden words.
This makes a great handout for early finishers or as a treat for homework. Kids like puzzles!
The vocabulary words included are: Adventure, Arkansas, Aunt Polly, Aunt Sally, Childhood, Civilization, Dauphin, Duke, Feud, Fog, Freedom, Friendship, Grangerfords, Huck Finn, Hypocrisy, Illinois, Jim, Mark Twain, Miss Watson, Mississippi, Missouri, Morality, Pap, Racism, Raft, River, Satire, Silas Phelps, Slavery, Superstition, The South, Tom Sawyer, Widow Douglas, Wilks
You might also like:
• Rivers of the World Word Search
• Island of the Blue Dolphins Word Search
• Hatchet Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥