... To support the topic of the Gingerbread Man!
My class adore this story, so I created Gingerbread Man themed resources for them to use to support my teaching and their learning. In this pack you will find...
- Gingerbread Man speech bubbles to encourage creative writing (2 versions included).
- Lined paper with a Gingerbread Man border for children to write on (my class wrote their own versions of the story!).
- Numbers on Gingerbread Men (I use these as flash cards, ask the children to place them into number order, daily interventions, etc).
- Cut and stick the gingerbread men into number order activity sheet (two versions: numbers 1-10 and numbers 11-20).
- Design your own Gingerbread Man sheet.
- Lovely Gingerbread Man themed bunting to decorate your classroom (mine is in my role play area and my writing area!).
- Pre writing trace the Gingerbread Man's tracks sheet to develop fine motor skills, pencil grip and control.
- Number lines (two versions: numbers 1-10 and numbers 1-20).
- 56 Gingerbread men addition cards (completely differentiated to target a range of mathematical abilities from addition with numbers under 5 to addition with numbers over 20).
I hope your class enjoy these resources as much as mine did!
- The Teacher Traveller