Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
Looking for a vetted anatomy curriculum that you and your students will love? Look no further! This anatomy curriculum is perfect for a high school Anatomy and Physiology, health, or advanced Biology class and includes everything you need to teach a unit on each system of the body. Labs, doodle notes, activities, digital and printable worksheets, PowerPoints, and full-color labeled diagrams are all included so you can save precious planning time!
Anatomy and Physiology is the perfect class to include lots of illustrations, diagrams, and visual learning. Don't let it be boring! Doodle notes are a perfect way to incorporate thorough note-taking in an engaging format that students love! Varied activities like games, clay modeling, and active learning help to keep this curriculum fun and interesting!
Brand new to teaching A&P? You'll love the 50-page user's guide including editable lesson plan templates, microscope tips, anatomical terminology, and 16 pages of pacing guides!
I have taught Anatomy for several years in both distance learning and in-class environments. I have experience providing students with labs from afar, which is why all of my dissection labs include video demonstrations as well as in-class instructions. Many labs use inexpensive materials for easy at-home exploration.
- 17 highly visual and editable PowerPoint presentations covering all 11 body systems, as well as Histology and an introduction to Anatomy (over 400 slides!)
- 70+ pages of my wildly popular and fun doodle notes that increase student comprehension during lessons (also in digital formats for 1:1 classrooms)
- 23 labs and activities including modeling, simulations, explorations, microscope labs, dissections, and cut-and-paste (also in digital formats for 1:1 classrooms)
- 35 diagrams of macroscopic and microscopic anatomical structures
- 22 pages of student review pages or study guides
- 12 editable quizzes to monitor student comprehension
- Answer Keys for all resources
- 50-page user's guide with pacing information for every unit, templates for new teachers, and anatomical terminology for each body system
- Fetal Pig Dissection Lab for cumulative review of all body systems
*Click on the PREVIEW to get a closer look at the resources available in this bundle.*
▶️How is this resource distance learning compatible?
- Doodle notes and lab pages also come with a digital option for completing on a device. Students can complete doodle notes at home while viewing the PowerPoint presentation to make a flipped classroom experience.
- Labs have digital versions for students to complete pages at home as homework or in 1:1 classes.
- Dissection labs come with video demonstrations through my YouTube channel so students can follow along during class or watch instead of doing in-class labs.
- All PowerPoints are editable and can be assigned through Google Classroom or any online format.
- All PDF files are included in blank student-only versions for easy assignments so students can complete at home.
➤What teachers are saying about this curriculum:
- "I really appreciate the varied activities that will keep my class from feeling boring. I love that there are creative activities, research activities, inquiry activities. I would definitely recommend."
- "This resource was an absolute lifesaver for me! I used the PowerPoints, worksheets, and activities in this bundle as the bulk of my curriculum for the year."
- "The PowerPoint presentations and worksheets are amazing, and editable so you can add and remove whatever you need for it to work in your classroom!"
- "I was able to integrate this immediately with very little prep! Keeps students on task and I am amazed at how much they are into coloring and comparing each other's work!"
➤Don't need the whole course? You can purchase the following pieces of this curriculum on their own:
*These are all included already in this full course.
➤Want more supplements for distance learning? These are perfect additions to this curriculum (not included)!
Please NOTE: For best formatting of editable PowerPoints, download and install the following free fonts:
This curriculum will save you hours of planning.
Each resource has been classroom-tested and student approved.
⭐For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store: My TpT Store
You can also
⭐Subscribe to my newsletter for freebies and teaching tips
⭐Follow me on Instagram
⭐Check out my Facebook page
⭐Follow me on Pinterest
I value your feedback. Please rate this product. If you have any issues or questions about this product, please feel free to ask a question in my store or write to me at email@example.com.