Do your Anatomy and Physiology students need "fill in the blank" diagrams to practice labeling human body systems? This resource is a perfect fit to provide the independent practice that every student needs! Digital and printable versions included!
EVERY DIAGRAM comes in 6 VERSIONS:
1. A "drag and drop" diagram students can complete on Google Slides
2. A Google Forms self-grading quiz
3. Printable B&W completed
4. Printable Color completed
5. Printable blank with word bank
6. Printable numbered quiz
The different versions make differentiation and distance learning a breeze!
Labeling diagrams and scientific illustrations is a valuable way to assess student learning, reinforce concepts, and integrate previous knowledge.
For a more detailed explanation of what's included, please click on the "Preview" button above.
Diagrams included in this resource:
- Body Cavities- Lateral View
- Body Cavities- Frontal View
- Body Directional Terms
- Skeletal System Overview
- Synovial Joint
- Long Bone Anatomy
- Muscles- Anterior View
- Muscles- Posterior View
- Anatomy of a Muscle
- Brain- Meninges and Ventricles
- Brain- Lobes and Structures
- Heart- External Anatomy
- Heart- Internal Anatomy
- Heart- Cardiac Conduction
- Lymphatic System Overview
- Lymph Node
- Endocrine System Overview
- Respiratory System Overview
- Digestive System Overview
- Microscopic Anatomy of the Stomach
- Bile Pathway & Digestive Organs
- Urinary System Overview
- Female Reproductive System
- Male Reproductive System
- Follicular Development
How do I use this resource?
After providing the given links to your students, they can use a textbook, class information, or research to complete the "drag and drop" diagrams on Google Slides. These can be submitted to you or self-checked against a completed diagram (provided). When they are ready, students can test their knowledge in a Google Forms quiz and the results will be automatically sent to your Google account.
It's a perfect way for students to practice anatomical terms and structures at home.
This product is ideally designed for introductory Anatomy courses. Please review the diagrams carefully to make sure the level of detail is appropriate for your class.
⭐For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store: My TpT Store
You can also
⭐Subscribe to my newsletter for freebies and teaching tips
⭐Follow me on Instagram
⭐Check out my Facebook page
⭐Follow me on Pinterest