Also included in
- These six science and social studies integrated units are perfect for your first grade classroom. They begin with a content big idea and then integrate and cross over into reading and writing with many math and phonics connections as well!*****Please read the description carefully and download the$95.00$186.45Save $91.45
Need some hands on practice for teaching the human body and organs for K-2 kids? This packet has anchor charts, cut and paste activities, closed reading passages and a journal!
Want a free sample of this product? TRY IT FOR FREE HERE!
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:
• Anchor charts for each body part covered. 4 versions of each: full color blank, full color can/is/have, black and white blank, black and white can/is/have for each part
• large life size organs for a life size collaborative poster (see demo for pics): brain, heart, lungs, stomach, intestines, kidneys
• mini-me human body cut and paste with the same organs/muscles as the life size
• My Human Body Journal with a cover and writing pages for all body parts covered plus a my body page in girl/boy
• Closed reading passages for all 8 body parts covered
BODY PARTS COVERED IN THIS RESOURCE:
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!