HBDs Learn about Nutrition
This curriculum is aligned to Common Core State Standards by a National Board Certified Teacher ( see below)
* Four 50-minute lesson plans that include entertaining experiments, activities (plus Jeopardy® review assessment on Power Point), HBD theme song and lyrics and stickers to engage kids in being more aware of food and how it affects their everyday health.
* interactive workbook can be created
* once purchased, the immediate downloadable PDF will have a link and password to a password protected HBD page where your downloadables will be
A side note: Teacher’s notes, activities, games, audio and worksheets comfortably stretch each curriculum package out over at least 4 weeks. Each of the four 50-minute lesson plans gets you started with your week and then pick as many of the exploration games and activities provided to keep the kids engaged until the next lesson plan. It is likely that you will might not be able to fit all of the activities into your schedule but you have the flexibility to choose.
Therefore, the curriculum unit is good for an adventurous, entertaining and engaging month!
Learn more from the Introductory video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5xcu0M-OCs&feature=youtu.be
Nutrition Lesson Plan: Literacy in Science
• Compare/Contrast – you have a lot of these: RIT.9
• Create recipes: RIT.3
• Mood Journal: W.1, W.2
• Categories of Colorful Foods: RIT.1, RIT.3
• Experiment/Taste Off: RIT.9
• Calories/Nutrition Information: RIT.7
THANK YOU for looking, purchasing or adding to your wish list!
And please, don't hesitate contacting me with any questions
( firstname.lastname@example.org) or checking out www.humanbodydetectives.com