Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- SAVE 30% by purchasing ALL my Life Science Interactive Notebook Units! EDITABLE Input Notes Included!About this ProductThis differentiated unit bundle includes 16 INB units. Each unit is composed of INB lessons organized into chapters. Each chapter includes:• An overview with photos of the completed$163.80$234.00Save $70.20
- SAVE 40% by purchasing ALL my Interactive Notebook Units! EDITABLE Input Notes Included!About this ProductThis differentiated unit bundle includes 47 INB units. Each unit is composed of INB lessons organized into chapters. Each chapter includes:• An overview with photos of the completed INB activity$344.40$574.00Save $229.60
- Save more than 35% by purchasing ALL my NGSS aligned Human Body teaching materials!This is a GROWING bundle. PLEASE READ:• The price of this bundle will increase as additional materials are added. • This product includes FREE downloads of ALL future Human Body products.Important Notes:• Download a F$117.59$180.90Save $63.31
Save 20% with the human body mini interactive notebook bundle!
About this Product
This differentiated mini unit bundle includes 2 INB units. Each unit is composed of interactive notebook lessons organized into chapters. Each chapter includes:
• An overview with photos of the completed INB activity
• One page of input notes (differentiated when necessary)
• At least one INB activity (key included)
• A 4-5 question mini assessment (key included)
• A 2-part reflection exercise
• Download a FREE Interactive Notebook Unit to learn more about my INB units
• Save 45% with the Life Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
• Editable Life Science Input Notes are available for purchase
This bundle includes:
Chapter 1: The Human Body (External Parts)
Chapter 2: Levels of Organization
Chapter 3: Types of Tissue
Chapter 4: Human Body Systems
Chapter 5: Major Organs
Chapter 5: Five Senses
Chapter 1: Skin (Integumentary System)
Chapter 2: Skeletal System
Chapter 3: Muscular System
Chapter 4: Neurons
Chapter 5: Divisions of the Nervous System
Chapter 6: The Brain
Chapter 7: Circulation
Chapter 8: Blood Vessels
Chapter 9: Blood
Chapter 10: The Heart
Chapter 11: Respiratory System
Chapter 12: Gas Exchange
Chapter 13: Digestive System
Chapter 14: Digestion
Chapter 15: Endocrine System
Chapter 16: Hormones
Chapter 17: Excretion
Chapter 18: Organ Systems Work Together
Chapter 19: Locomotion
Chapter 20: Communication in the Body (Hormones vs. Nerve Impulses)
Chapter 21: Fueling the Body (Cellular Respiration)
Chapter 22: Five Senses
-Topics are differentiated for upper elementary and intermediate grades.
-Topics are differentiated with a color and shape code.
-Two pages of generic and self-assessment reflection prompts are included.
• This unit aligns with NGSS 4-LS1-1, 4-LS1-2, MS-LS1-3 and MS-LS1-7.
• Refer to my Free Curriculum Support Materials to help incorporate INB lessons into a NGSS aligned curriculum.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).