Human Body Model Life Size Project
What educators are saying
Create a life-size model of the human body with this everything-you-need project!
About this Product
This project is designed to help students study the major organs of the human body. The purpose of the project is to construct a life-size model of the human body in order to learn about the organs of the human body, the location of the organs and what the function of those organs are.
This Product Includes:
• 14 Reading passages & questions to learn about organs in the body (key included)
• A graphic "organ-izer" to categorize the organs and the systems they belong to
• Picture directions and templates to build a model of the human body
• Flip-Flap labels to write about the function of the organs on the model
In addition to materials provided in this project, you will need:
Glue or Tape
Markers, Crayons or Colored Pencils
Brown paper, such as packaging paper OR large easel paper
Teacher Notes include the Flesch-Kincaid Score for each reading. The score varies between 3.3 and 7.4 which converts to a CC reading band of 2nd grade and 8th grade. Please view the preview for a complete breakdown of reading difficulty.
Additional Human Body Teaching Materials
Human Body Complete Unit Bundle
Human Body Coloring Book Bundle
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).